9 Things men think are sexy that are actually gross
I don't know about you, but there's nothing less appealing to me than when a man tries too hard to be sexy. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort and I sometimes find their attempts endearing, but more often than not, they end up making complete fools of themselves.
And I'm not the only one who thinks this. I asked women on Facebook and Twitter to weigh in on the topic, and the response was overwhelming.
Read more ¿Qué más?: This genius invention will make your man's erection stronger!
Here are the 9 decidedly unsexy things women on social media say men do in an attempt to impress us.
1. Penis pics. A penis in action is sexy. A penis posing for a selfie just look like a lonely man stranded on a bushy island. Pass.
2. Waxing. There's nothing wrong with a little manscaping, but in moderation. A totally hairless man looks like a prepubescent boy, and we all know how little action they get.
3. Licks his lips. Ugh! I can't be the only one who feels like a piece of meat when a man licks his chops at me. It's sickening, and all I want to do is offer the man a chapstick for his dried, saliva-coated lips..
4. Perform a striptease. Unless your man is Channing Tatum or Adam Rodriguez, chances are he looks kinda ridiculous writhing around on your coffee table, wearing nothing but a pair of chaps. But bless his heart for trying.
5. Unsafe sex. I don't care how much better he thinks sex is without a condom. If you're not willing or ready to have unprotected sex, he needs to wrap it up or pack it up. There's nothing sexy about feeling forced to do something you're not comfortable with.
6. Jealousy. A man doesn't need to behave like a loco to show how crazy he is about you. Besides, jealousy is a sign of insecurity and mistrust, not passion. There's nothing flattering about that.
7. Too much cologne. Cologne is hot, but wear too much and you might literally become flammable. Eek!
8. Being a know-it-all. Intelligence is supremely sexy, but there's nothing less attractive than a man who assumes he's smarter than a woman simply because he's got two heads and she only has one.
9. Tongue flicking. Call us selfish, but most women don't want to see a man's tongue flicking away unless it's flicking on them—and even then, we shouldn't be able to see it.
Image via Corbis Images